Monday, March 2, 2009

what is....

I have several question in need to be answered these days. But I am unsure if I want to really ask much of anything in hopes that I will learn all these suprising "lifely-full" mistakes that I am sure to encounter, on my own.

Like... what is love? Or possibly, what makes sour cream hardly sour at all? Overdue milk I think with a hint of lime. Do you ever taste lime in your sour cream? Or smell burning feathers? My father does... but he can also tell when a storm is coming when he gets an upset stomach..... haha, yeah its true. But now I am off subject.

Umm, the subject in still being "what is..." uhhh, what is the life goal of a person's term? In my experience it's to make one difference somehow in someway, whether its paying money for someone else's future wife (which I have a fair share, for most of you, I don't think I owe you a toaster on your wedding day... you owe me a damn toaster), or helping a friend get through one tough day after another. Which I personally try to do my very best in looking out for those whom are around me. I try in making myself honest in all that I do, and do it right.

I have a lot of pieces missing, I have a lot seams needing threading. But I still have so much more to accomplish on my personal list. One in figuring out what love is, even though I am only eighteen I feel like its really important.

I know love is my mom, giving everything into making me and my brothers happy, stable, and loving a man in being courages enough to stick by to fair vows to care of her children after she passed. I know my mom had enough love for the world, but in the end she gave it to her children, to me and my brothers in allowing us to live a good life. With my father, that man who cared enough to be responsible.

I know my brother jason is love, he gave a lot up to stand always next to his principles, even though mistakes changed to perfect days. A lot was given up; a dream - musical career, all to endure what changes that were made, to switch around and see the beauty in love. I know my brother knows what love is. Because watching him as I've grown up, I know he did what was right, and needed. I know I love him for that, and I am never embarrassed knowing he is my brother.

Mostly... haha, I am rambling to get my mind somehow untangled from the misleading ideas. Typing to an unknown internet blog, at the time being, seems right. Hello, I am Bryce Adam Frisby. I don't have a lot of faith in myself. I am not sure a heart is any good for, really, anything but pumping blood. Only because of back stabbing wenches haha..... oh.... yeah.

I love the office. Is that love???

Here is a question. What do you think the wind says when it hits your cheekbone? I've heard songs where they say "the wind is everyone we've ever loved." but I have also heard wind is soothing. I don't think I want all those whom I have loved always pushing me over, unless its those who are the good loved ones haha.

Music is love. I know that... thats obvious. Melodies always get me, I am definitely a sucker for acoustic rythms. Always have been since I heard saves the day and dashboard confessional.

But are silent nights, sitting on my rooftop trying to find myself through stars looking for my mother, is that love? I don't really know. Am i asking the right questions? Or all the wrong. Some day, some day, I hope I do find out what love is.

Thanks bloggey. You've been the best.
I'll keep seeking out the best in me.

perhaps my difference in this world, my term, is to make someone feel not too, alone. maybe love? maybe honesty? I'll find a way.

1 comment:

  1. (which I have a fair share, for most of you, I don't think I owe you a toaster on your wedding day... you owe me a damn toaster)


    I laughed out loud at this.

    oh and i can tell when storms are coming too...my legs start to ache. ITS LEGIT

    ReplyDelete