Monday, March 16, 2009

wide awake



I am happy today. Not because Gossip Girl is on tonight, no way.. But because of the past month and the final dissipate of misery. Thats probably why. And because some good cd's are coming out this week. Not to mention yesterday was one Month after being around an incredible young, naive girl; Jenna Peck. All Appreciation and Thank You's go to Caroline Kane, for giving me that haircut.


Plus Jason and Stevie are coming home in almost a month! I'm very excited for it. Then maybe my summer will start out better than expected to already!?


Remember, I am happy. Are you?? Just remember Valentine's Day.

2 comments:

  1. yay :) thats me! you are amazing bryce. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. heck ya! summer is going to rock when we are there. but once we leave you're on your own.

    ReplyDelete